The hows and whys is another story.
To finish my degree I have to present the work orally to what is called in Spanish a Tribunal. Cue Monty Python accent: “Nobody expects the Spanish
I just got word today that my Dissertation Director, Dr. Sandra Sieber, located a fifth tribunal member. The tribunal, by Spanish law, must have two PhDs from your univeristy and three  from other universities. Yeah Sandra! Yeah Tribunal!
Here they are:
- Dr. Rafael Andreu de IESE, Professor of Information Systems and General Management
- Dr. Fabrizio Ferraro de IESE, Assistant Professor of General Management
- Dr. Silviya Svejenova de ESADE, Assistant Professor, Department of Business Policy
- Dr. José Luis Molina de la Universidad Autonoma, Titular d’universitat Numerari
- Dr. Jaume Guia de la Universidad de Girona, Professor en el Departamento de Organización, Gestion Empresial y Diseño del Producto [For examples of work, see here]
Date is Sept 25, a Tuesday.
What a relief.