I have been traveling a lot this summer and just generally catching up on various life and work projects.
– EGOS conference in Barcelona
– Social Theory and Dynamic Network analysis workshop in Barcelona hosted by Jose Luis Molina, among others.
– LINKS workshop at UKY in Lexington
– Hanging around the old family home near Sils, Spain
– Body-surfing in Cornwall
– Tooling about English National Trust sites
I have a big, bold agenda for next 12 months, and I look forward to using the blog and blogosphere to think and link more about the various projects.
I’m back and…
[Cue runner at the racing line image…]